(Or make babies, will win wars)
" The world has enough for everyone’s need but not for everyone’s greed!"
"Any society which does not have enough children to reproduce itself will be replaced by another."
Archbishop George Pell 2006
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it"
"The power of the white world is threatened whenever a black man refuses to accept the white world's definitions" --
"The majority of men are not capable of thinking but only believing – not accessible to reason but only authority."
Otto Diederich Lutken …..1858
Lien of OZ
1. For over 200 years grave fears have been expressed concerning the earth’s capacity to cope with an exponential population growth.
2. It is obvious that the calamitous famines and widespread starvation repeatedly forecast over the last 200 years, have never eventuated. Yet the call for population control continues to persist.
3. This paper briefly reviews the history of population control incentives, identifies the leading proponents and considers the courses of action that have been adapted to implement population control. Nonetheless, the need to question the validity of the over-population thesis prevails.
4. Few valid explanations for the inability of human kind to sustain (provide food for) the earth’s expanding population have ever been confirmed. Moreover, no consistent correlation between population distribution (density) and poverty or the converse, economic abundance, has ever been corroborated.
5. In exploring the ‘raison d'être’ of the fear mongering ‘elite’, it is clear, whether consciously or unconsciously, that devious and perverse ‘eugenic’ projects have been instituted. The Western power base remains apprehensive of development and economic maturity in the 3rd world nations.
6. An affluent hierarchy of politically powerful individuals and organisations, together with mega-rich foundations, consistently pursue ‘reproductive health’ programmes as opposed to disproportionately low levels of effort directed to provide health care, clean water or encouragement, to self-sufficient agriculture.
7. The demographic consequences of the methods applied by the ‘population controllers’ is creating increasing economic and welfare distresses and drastic differential population distributions: manifest in particular by an increasing Islamic populace.
8. The same ‘elite’ proponents of global population control now link their thesis to sustainability, the environment and global warming; again reinforcing the over-population fears. Advocates for religious syncretism and inter-faith (e.g. URI) have likewise attached themselves to the global population cause.
9. Meanwhile, global population numbers are now in decline and agricultural food provision (where civil strife and government ineptness is absent) continues to outpace population growth.
Muslim Birth – rate:
Increased Muslim birth-rate and migration from, Islamic nations presents a major issue for the Western industrialised world 1; particularly for Europe. On average, Muslim families are expanding with a TFR of the order 3.5. This, coupled with the European ‘birth-dearth’# is resulting in ever expanding Islamic community growth; currently of the order 20 million.
# Where, on average, European woman each have 1.5 children, Muslim women often give birth to 6.
Taken together with increased Muslim migration it is predicted that Europe will reach an Islamic population in excess of 40 million by 2025.
Chuck Colson has commented that, what the former Moores and Ottoman empires failed to carry out, changing demographics will achieve; a Muslim Europe. This has similarly been documented by Bat Yeor in her book ‘Eurabia’. Similar comments have been repeated by Nial Ferguson in the Hoover Digest 3; 2004, Arnold Beichman, a Hoover Institution research fellow and Washington Times columnist, Mark Steyn & numerous others.
Should Turkey be admitted into the European Union a further 50 million Muslim adherents would be added.
The Netherlands presents a prime example of this population drift for, by 2020 it is estimated that half of the children under 18 will be of Islamic decent.
Colonel Gadafi (Al Gathafi) of Libya recently on Al Jazeera TV [10 April 2006] confidently laid claim to the following–"with 50 million Muslims in Europe there are signs that Allah will grant victory in Europe…within a few decades.."
Other headlines are now common such as:
"The pill is mightier than the sword." 2
"The Islamic Population Bomb."
"The power of Islam is in its birth-rate."3
"Babies win wars." 4
"Conquered by the Muslim baby boom."
The high fertility exhibited throughout the Arab nations of the Middle East 5 is further cause for concern – TFR for Yemen 7.2; Palestine 5.9; Saudi Arabia 5.7 meanwhile, at the low end, Lebanon 2.4; Iran 2.4 and Tunisia 2.1. These latter 3 have all but reverted to replacement levels and ZPG.
The same trend is evident throughout the Indian sub-continent Muslim women are out birthing the Hindu (TFR 4.4 to 3) These kind of divergences have been attributed to higher general disapproval of family planning amongst many Muslim communities.
The Malaysian Government (a Muslim nation) abandoned population control in 1984.Yet this country has never seen any marked over-population poverty; for, under free market reforms they have exhibited remarkable economic advances.
A few commentators have bravely asserted that the western attitude toward contraceptive, recreational sex; free from responsibility for (many) children has been (rightly) condemned by Islamic spiritual leaders. Moreover, Islamic communities have been consistently suspicious of the West’s approaches to health and reproductive education.
In Nigeria for instance 6 , these fears and active resistance seem to have been justifiably confirmed. Historically as part of the 1991/92 UNFPA birth-control promotion, ‘fake’ documents were written by ‘a supposed Islamic theologian’7 defining family planning ideas in stark contrast to traditional Islamic views.
Furthermore, in 2004 UNICEF polio vaccine was found to have been contaminated with sterilizing agents. Documented evidence of the presence of toxic drugs affecting human reproduction certainly is strong justification for Islamic resistance to UN Family health programs.
Could it be that Islamic resistance and hesitancy in implementing birth-control, is the reason why sub-Saharan Africa has not exhibited any dramatic population decline?
Muslim commentary 9 on population control reads–
"We can see that the ‘family planning’ campaign is being run on baseless claims. The real issue is "How to increase the share of the world’s population living under Western Values?" There are only two ways. Either increase the ‘Western’ population, or decrease that of the rest of the world. Unfortunately, the first option does not exist. The ‘Me generation’ in the West today is unwilling to give the sacrifices needed for bearing and bringing up children. Hence, the push is to decrease the numbers of the ‘other’ populations. The real goal of ‘family planning’ is to make sure that the world’s political geography stays in favour of current powers."
Notwithstanding, the reproductive controllers do not hesitate or take stock. David Reardon 10 describes other examples of female human guinea-pigs detained in the hands of population controllers. Commenting upon a BBC documentary 11, describing a new pregnancy vaccine in Mexico and the Philippines, it was confirmed that a tetanus vaccine had, unknown to the recipients, been laced with the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) to promote rejection of pregnancy. This vaccine was first trialled in Australia in 1986 by Adelaide Professor Warren Jones.12
Curious Filipino young women could not grasp why they had been selected for inoculation against tetanus when the disease was more prevalent amongst young men.
It seems that this program was the outcome of a 20 year long WHO project 13 to develop an anti-fertility vaccine tied to a tetanus toxoid as a carrier. This same exercise has been identified in Mexico and Nicaragua also.
Anti-fertility "vaccines" are a clear example of the impact "population control" has had on contraceptive research.
It is now recognised that force of arms may not be the strategy for any Islamic invasion of Europe; the power of Islam is in its birth-rate. It is three times higher than for non-Muslim Europeans yet seemingly, is now beginning to decline as their affluence grows. UN projections suggest that the Arab world birth-rates will eventually converge with those of the US at ~ 2.1 ZPG stability.
In Iran such convergence is already beginning to occur. Observations of this kind have convinced Spangler of the Asian Times [see The Demographics of Radical Islam] that an increasing pool of unemployed [disenchanted] Islamic young men throughout Europe may well rise up in anger over the next 20 or so years. The US Council on Foreign Relations seems to recognise the same scenario.14
Beside expressing a strong leaning for the introduction of disciplined, Sharia Law, assertive Muslim communities might well rise up to exhibit riotous unrest, as exemplified recently by the rebellion demonstrated as a reaction to the Danish cartoons, deemed, by the Islamic people, as offensive to their ‘Prophet’ -Mohammed – and their religious culture.
A dominant question that must be addressed is– "Can any European Society, increasing in its Muslim (demographic) character, resist becoming Islamic in its political flavour? In addition, it should be noted that any political resistance, to Islamic migration, in order to slow the internal ‘birth-rate invasion’, particularly if the migrants seek registration as refugees or asylum seekers, will be condemned as discriminatory, racist and a denial of human rights.
Who ever would have reasoned, as Bremen University Professor Heinsohn, proposes that ‘Babies Win Wars.?"
1. .Ref. Robert S. Leiken-Director-US Immigration & National Security Program.
2 Martha Campbell & Malcolm Potts- San Francisco Chronicle 10 April 2006
3 David Pryce-Jones; The Islamization Of Europe?, Commentary, December 31, 2004
4 Gunnar Heinsohn; Wall Street Jrl. 6 March 06
6 Imperialist Aggression Against the Muslim-world; http://www.missionislam.com/conissues/pocontrol.html
7 Population Control- http://www.unifiedummah.com/articles/Feb_2006/population_control.htm
8 UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine contaminated see http://www.lifesitenews.com 11March 2004
9 Why 'Population Control'? http://www.whyislam.org/aa/ramadan99/index.asp?article_id=5
10 David C. Reardon; http://www.abortionfacts.com/reardon/population_control_and_ru486.asp
1. The Human Laboratory, BBC-TV, November 5, 1995
"Anti-pregnancy element found in tetanus vaccines," HLI Reports, November 1996; "Canadian laboratories, international aid agencies implicated in vaccine scandal," HLI Reports, December 1996
11 Judith Richter, author of Vaccination Against Pregnancy: Miracle or Menace,
12 Richter J, Vaccination’" Against Pregnancy: The Politics of Contraceptive Research, The Ecologist, March/April 1996; 26(2), p56. www.aph.gov.au/Senate/Committee/ clac_ctte/ru486/submissions/sub920.pdf
13 Cf. Anti-hCG Vaccines are in Clinical Trials; Scandinavian Jrl of Immunology, 1992;36,pp. 123-27 Also www.lifesite.net/Idn/2003/jan/03013003.html
14 Integrating Islam; http:/www.cfr.org/publication/8252/europe.html